Monday, September 28, 2009

Almost vegan returns!

Greetings everyone!

I am back on American soil, with hundreds of stories, thousands of pictures, dozens of new friends, and about ten extra pounds (by my estimation; I’m too scared to step on a scale!). I most certainly ate my way through Europe, and enjoyed every minute (and calorie) of it. Over the next few weeks, as I whip myself back into shape, I’ll be sharing with you many of the meals and snacks that I consumed overseas. I’m excited! Show-and-tell will commence as soon as I get my masses of pictures uploaded this week.

There’s one thing I want to hear your thoughts on—as I’m posting on all the food, is anyone interested in seeing or hearing about non-food-related sites and experiences? I’ll probably skim over some of them as I describe the cuisine, but I’m wondering if I should include more than just that. If you have an opinion either way, do let me know.

Stay tuned!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Home! I'm glad you had a wonderful time, and yes, I would be interested in non-food stories. That way, I can experience your trip vicariously (if that's the correct word :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Next time I'm going with you, that's all there is to it. I require excellent food from around the world.

    ReplyDelete